Fund for Rhode Island
The world continues to change; and the needs of Rhode Island are going to change with it.
Your positive impact on the community can endure through changing times, to meet evolving needs
As you begin to build a legacy of your own, consider supporting the Fund for Rhode Island.
- It is a way for your resources to grow and evolve to help Rhode Island for decades to come.
- A gift of any amount puts you in the company of thousands of donors who have entrusted the Foundation to make discretionary investments for the benefit of all Rhode Islanders.
- We direct grants in innovative and effective ways, to forever meet the needs of the day in Rhode Island.
There will always be need
But it is impossible to know exactly what form it will take in the future and what the best approaches to meeting it may be.
- Our board and staff are active members of the community and have firsthand knowledge of the need and opportunity that exists.
- Your contribution shows an appreciation for the complexities of this kind of long-term philanthropy as well as simple love for the place we all call home.
- Make a gift to the Fund for Rhode Island, open a named unrestricted fund, or give through a charitable bequest.
With your support we'll work to meet the needs of all Rhode Islanders
Contact Kelly Riley, Stewardship & Cultivation Officer, at (401) 427-4028, or send her an email.