As a community-serving and community-facing institution, we are doing all that we can to take precautions and contribute to response efforts related to COVID-19. Due to the current status of COVID-19 in Rhode Island, and after consideration of the state-level guidance regarding events and gatherings, we are not accepting room reservations through September 30. We will be revisiting this temporary policy as time goes on, and guidance evolves, and hope to accept reservations again in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jamie Hull at email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- Reservation requests can only be scheduled up to three months in advance and approval is subject to availability.
- Requests submitted less than three business days prior to the event date will not be accepted.
- Reservation requests cannot be made for dates and times outside of our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and holidays.
- Reservation requests for multiple days or multiple room use must be emailed to Jamie Hull for consideration prior to submitting this form.
- Submitting a form does not guarantee a reservation. The review process may take up to 48 hours.
- The Foundation does not validate parking.
Please complete the following Meeting Space Request Form.