Make it Happen Steering Committee
A diverse, representative, local group has been assembled to inform and assist the process of determining critical spending recommendations for the investment of federal American Rescue Act (ARP) funding.
Steering Committee Members
- Marcela Betancur, executive director of the Latino Policy Institute
- Jessica David, founder and principal at Good Worth Working For
- Ditra Edwards, executive director of Sista Fire
- John Friedman, professor of economics and international and political affairs at Brown University
- John Galvin, president and CEO of AAA Northeast
- Marie Ganim, former state health insurance commissioner and former state Senate policy director
- Ross Gittell, president of Bryant University
- Rajiv Kumar, technology entrepreneur and founder ShapeUp
- Tony Maione, former president and CEO of the United Way of R.I.
- Anna Cano Morales, associate vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion at Rhode Island College
- Nina Pande, executive director of Skills for Rhode Island’s Future
- Megan Ranney, MD, associate professor of emergency medicine and associate dean of the School of Public Health at Brown University
- Nic Retsinas, director emeritus, Harvard Joint Centers for Housing Studies
- Don Stanford, adjunct professor of computer science at Brown University and former chief technology officer at GTECH
- Neil D. Steinberg, chair, president and CEO of Rhode Island Foundation
- Edi Tebaldi, professor of economics and executive director of institutional effectiveness and strategy at Bryant University.